Head of Consumer PR
H3G Dublin 2
Number of Hours:
The job in a nutshell:
Three, Ireland's largest high speed network, is looking for a high-achieving consumer PR and sponsorship professional with 10-15 years experience.
This is a great opportunity to join an ambitious, fun-loving team with some of the best consumer propositions around. We're a challenger brand with big ambition which means our PR sets us apart from the old networks.
What else it involves:
The ideal candidate will be commercially-minded, results-driven and experienced in delivering strategic consumer PR and sponsorship activation campaigns that deliver outstanding results. The role will be instrumental in leading Three's publicity drive in the run-up to Euro 2012.
Operational Experience Required:
- Strategic customer acquisition PR that supports the business' commercial objectives (consumer and business)
- Strong track record of brand communications and consumer engagement activities that build affinity and consideration to switch to Three
- Creative, media-savvy campaigning that delivers strong return on investment (media KPIs/sales).
- Experience of developing integrated campaigns that exploit all channels/stakeholders including social media
- Challenger brand experience - guerrilla PR, big bang campaigns that get everyone talking.
- Strong agency and budget management
- A good media influencer with outstanding ability to generate column inches through media exploitation.
- Corporate PR and issues management experience a must
- Celebrity management and personality profiling a must
- Experience of a major sports sponsorship
- Mobile industry experience and handset PR campaigning desirable
- Broad PR, communications and sponsorship experience that extends into operational management - events, contract negotiations, commercial acumen
The skills we're looking for:
- You'll be an ambitious, high-achiever and driven to punch above your weight...
- Must be results-driven
- Commercially-focused and highly creative
- Good fun with positive mental attitude
- Tenacious with ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Good attention to detail but with big picture thinking
- Ideally, you'll love football like we do!
- Degree educated
- PR qualification
- Social Media qualification ideal